Best Santa Clarita Valley Housing Reports and Market Data
The reports generated on this page are awesome and include some of the best and most accurate real estate data from the source, which is the Multiple Listing Service.
This particular market report covers the expansive Santa Clarita Valley cities. Which I included
- Canyon Country
- Stevenson Ranch
If you truly want to get to the bottom of an individual city and housing type, you will want to dial down the information. The best way is to revisit the Santa Clarita real estate market forms that we have posted for each of the Santa Clarita Valley cities which reference a specific housing type - (more of where these pages are located coming soon).
Our home sellers, home buyers and the inactive home interested (owners, investors, and others), all need this information and demand it to be accurate. I can tell you that we are the trusted source of local housing and market data in the Santa Clarita Valley. I have the market data subscription list to prove it and the client base as well.
We do have other clients of ours who are active in real estate in Ventura County (Simi Valley, Oxnard, Ventura, and other cities). They also trust our data because we work actively in those areas and have access to those data points related to the Ventura County real estate market.
Other Areas in Southern California. I get calls from everywhere in the state. There are some areas where I am unable to be your home and real estate, expert. However, call me anyway, I have connections within each California area and city. I'd be happy to make the referral.
About our Santa Clarita real estate market data
The real estate data is the key to providing the best in market valuations and market conditions for the Santa Clarita Valley Cities.
I became a homeowner in the Santa Clarita Valley back in 1996 when I was an LAPD police officer. I became a realtor in the Santa Clarita Valley in 1998 and Paris joined me in 1999.
Together we formed the Paris911 Team.
Today, we have evolved and are very grateful in having the vast amounts and types of home buyers and sellers rely on our real estate approach.
Our methods are by education and earning trust. Not my misinformation and other tactics that you will see with a few minutes spent searching online for real estate market reports for Santa Clarita Valley cities.
We have market reports that are by design for other Southern California Cities in which we are active.
We also have a buyer and owner database where we have represented home buyers and sellers within other Southern California Cities, as we do today.
- Greater Los Angeles Areas
- Simi Valley
- Ventura County
- Orange County
- Antelope Valley - Palmdale / Lancaster
- Platinum Triangle - Beverly Hills / Holmby Hills / Bel Air
The critical component to our success as the Santa Clarita home experts is the time spent in learning and digesting information related to the current and past real estate markets.
A real estate agent who does not know their real estate history is worthless. They have no basis on which to evaluate homes and houses with current market data without knowing the historical record.
When we approach a single-family home, condo, townhome, duplex, triplex or quadruplex for a home buyer or seller, I make sure to provide a superior valuation so we can accomplish the buyers and or seller's real estate goals.
The goals of one of our real estate clients are always established and laid out completely during one of our informal meetings which have become known as our crash courses on real estate.
Today, there are many ways in which we meet with home sellers and home buyers. Adjusting with the times, I have several ways in which to advise, educate and communicate with home buyers and home sellers by their terms.
Truth be told, I'm still a fan of a face to face meeting with a hearty handshake at the first in-person introduction and upon the departure from the learning and strategy planning session. In my real live brick and mortar offices or at a place which has been agreed upon, this is one of the best ways to evaluate a service provider.
However, that is not always the case with our real estate clientele.
Therefore, I have various other methods of meeting with our home sellers and buyers.
Zoom Meetings: meetings in this way, with Zoom, makes up about 40% of our communications with home buyers and home sellers in Southern California. You will be using our Zoom application on your laptop, desktop or mobile device. You will be connected to me by computer screen and via audio on your phone or through your computer and mic, as I walk you through the entire real estate process as you desire. Typically my face is able to be seen as we interact during a zoom meeting. It's almost like being there. If you want to be seen as well, that is your choice. I do have clients that are "zooming" with me who are not ready for the camera part :) - I get it.
Over the Phone Meetings: these are the old standby and work great. However, they lack the "in-person" feeling and lack video ability. During our zoom and in-person meetings, I use the computer to show the clients what I'm referring to. In this case, I record links and will email them to you at the conclusion of our phone meeting.
Text Window Meetings: These are the least used method of communication about planning a real estate endeavor. Most who meet with me this way is only in the informational gathering states. This rarely becomes the meeting preceding me showing or going to their home to list a home. However, it has happened that this was the only meeting before the actual real estate guided event in the listing or showing of homes and real estate. The client in this scenario is typically on their phone and I'm within a chat window on my computer. I usually type a lot more in the way of answering, offering and communicating with the client in the Text Window Meeting. If I were not computer keyboard-based, my thumbs would burn out.
Video Responses - Videos or my video in answering clients questions. I am a big fan of video. People can gauge what I'm all about better in a video response versus a text/voice main or audio type phone call. When I do become your real estate agent of choice for the Santa Clarita Valley, you will see that I do answer questions and communicate with video often. I have a few thousand video responses I have given to my clients at this point via our video method of preference, BombBomb. I have even been published in their latest book "Rehumanize" on page 15!
- Active Listings in Santa Clarita $ Volume:
- Active Listings, Number of:
- Days to Lease, Average:
- Days to Lease, Median:
- Days to Sell, Average:
- Days to Sell, Median:
- Expired Listings, Count:
- Lease Price, Average:
- Lease Price, Median:
- Leases, $ Volume:
- Leases, Number of:
- List Price, Average:
- List Price, Median:
- Months of Inventory:
- New Listings, Number of:
- Original Price, Average:
- Sale Price, Average:
- Sale price, Median:
- Sales, $ Volume:
- Sales, Number of:
Let me cover the differences between the median numbers and the average numbers when I'm compiling the latest Santa Clarita real estate market data.
- Average - If we are looking at the home days on market time, the DOM, to get to the average statistic related to the Days on Market times to sell a Santa Clarita Home. I take the data set - the particular number of results I wish to get the average time it takes to sell, I then add up all of the numbers related to DOM and divide that number by the number of entries I used in the previous add up. That is average.
- Median - It's the middle value in a list of numbers. For this example, I take the list of Days on Market timeframes, I decide on the amount of DOM I want to give the median result for and then go to the middle number. (no adding necessary - just the number that is in the middle.
Then I am able to group these Santa Clarita market statistics by other data points for a complete view:
- Buyer Agent
- Buyer Brokerage
- Buyer Team
- Co Buyer Agent
- Co Buyer Brokerage
- Co Buyer Team
- Co-Listing Agent
- Co-Listing Brokerage
- Co-Listing Team
- Leased Price
- List Price
- Listing Agent
- Listing Brokerage
- Listing team
- Map Area
- Primary Year
- Property Sub Type
- Single Family Residence, Condominium, Stock cooperative, Townhouse, Manufactured on Land, Cabin, Own your Own, Timeshare, Loft, Commercial/Residential, Mixed-use, Ranch, Studio, Apartment, Deeded Parking, Duplex, Farm, High Tech-Flex, Hotel/Motel, Industrial, Unimproved Land, Manufactured Home, Mobile Home, Multi-Family, Office, Quadruplex, retail, rooms for rent, Specialty, Triplex Boat Slip, Water Position with Land, Water Position without land Business, Warehouse and Agriculture.
- Property Type
- Residential, Residential Income, Residental Lease, Land, Manufactured in Park, Commercial Sale, Commercial Lease, Business Opportunity.
- Sold Price
- Indicates the amount the property sold for minus credits and adjustments. Overall Amount.
I also have access to time frames for historical purposes back to 2013
- Year to Date (current year)
- Past 6 months
- Past 12 months
- Past 2 years
- Past 3 years
- Past 4 years
- The previous year (previous to current year)
I cover any special listing conditions such as:
- Standard Sales (most used field)
- Notice of Default - could indicate distress leading to a short sale or foreclosure.
- Real Estate Owned - foreclosures which are bank-owned.
- HUD Owned - foreclosures owned by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Short Sale - residences which are being sold with bank approval for less than their mortgage amount.
- Probate Listing - family or other involved property sales which are court monitored.
- Bankruptcy property - properties sold as part of a bankruptcy action, court-mandated.
- Third-Party Approval - Corporation or other "legal entity".
When evaluating the Santa Clarita real estate market and providing information to my real estate clients, I don't leave any stones unturned.
I pride myself with accurate and the best research data from a reliable source. Like the Board of Realtors Multiple Listing Database.
I am a full member and have access to the data provided and housed by the National Association of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors and the Southland Regional Association of Realtors.
I'm here and ready for your business. I will be on your side and protect your real estate interests. I'm Connor with Honor, call me when you are ready to have your real estate goals won and not just done!