Spring into Fitness….
Well, it’s that time of year again, spring has sprung! What do you think of when you think of spring? I think of flowers, warmer weather, and spring cleaning and new beginnings. So let’s make a fresh start. Let’s start this season off right. Personally, I am doing an internal cleanse… kind of a “detox”, clearing out old toxins and giving my body a fresh new start and doing a “spring cleaning from the inside.
Here are some other tips for the season:
1. Food: Be sure to include some seasonal fruits and veggies!
- Apricots -high in vitamins A & C and potassium
- Artichokes-Great source of fiber and vitamins C & K
- Asparagus helps with bloating, and high in A, C and folate
- Cherries high in C and fiber ( just watch your servings they are also high in calories) ... however, they are low glycemic so enjoy!
- Snap peas-very high in vitamin C and a good source of A
- Spinach high in A , C & K, folate, potassium, magnesium & iron
For Your further Information, vitamin A is great for keeping beautiful and healthy skin, hair, and nails. It's your "anti-aging" vitamin!!
With weather beginning to change, and getting a little warmer, you can take your workout outside. This is a great time of year to dust off your bike, or hiking shoes! It's not too hot, but, God willing, the sun will be showing her smiley face. Changing your workout routine is a great way to surprise your body and burn a few more calories than you would doing the "same ol thing".
Belief = behavior! So if you believe that eating apricots, asparagus, or spinach is bringing you healthier more beautiful and younger skin, won't you be more likely to want and enjoy it? So think about that every time you eat snap peas or cherries... Just one more way to train your brain to want what’s good for you... :)
For more info on how to lose weight without being on a diet visit: www.FreeTrainerTips.com
or call me Tami Lindahl 661-312-4239