It's Monday - and that is all I have to Say About That!!!!
Santa Clarita Real Estate Daily Show Notes:
- Why Paris911? We are not French.
- We represent buyers and sellers in The Santa Clarita Valley and in and around the Los Angeles California Area
- Not Perris California, not Paris Texas or Paris France - Paris is a Person and not that "Paris" :)
- Paris is my "life partner" and the other Team Leader in our Real Estate business
- I was the LAPD Cop - so hence the 911 part of the riddle.
- Paris + 911 = Paris911
- There you go - Be safe...
- Today's real estate buyers are very frustrated
- Some listings enter the market then disappear within moments
- It's up to a real estate seller on how they want to sell their home
- A seller that does not allow their home to hit the "for sale" market is doing themselves a disservice
- Better offers - better financing - seeing a change where investors are slowing their roll
- Investors - lately, during the past few months - the investors were working the market
- Renting and holding - buy, rehab, rent - hold and they sell it at a profit, plus make a return on their money 8-12% goal
- Real Estate investors are still flipping
- Majority of the buyers were cash investors at a time within the not so recent past
- You can hear my windshield wipers
- Get someone that knows what they are doing - it pays BIG
- If I were looking for a real estate agent, I'd start with doing a few Google Searches
- Schedule an interview - and talk with an agent - However, they should listen more than talking.
- Who are they - working for a team or are they the "sole proprietor?"
- Teams - Real Estate Teams - seem to be a business model that is taking off more than the "single agent"
- There are advantages.
- New housing - using your own realtor could save you thousands of dollars
- Paris911.com - Great Monday, Stay Drive, and watch out for other people during this wet weather
- What did you do with that Box for the big screen TV you just bought (other keeping safe tips on our Santa Clarita Valley .org Community Blog.
Have a Great Monday(I keep saying it...) Let us know if we can help and be safe!!!