Our First real estate update for the month of December 2012 - We have one more to go and we hope that inventory will increase for our buyers in the current market. Hope and Faith - that is all we need :)
The Santa Clarita real estate update is upon you - right now. Whether in the Santa Clarita Valley or elsewhere in the world - We have the information which you seek.
Today, we broke into a session of wondering how much longer we have to pick out that perfect Christmas Gift.
Here is a break down of the show via bullet points (you know how I love bullet points).
- Interest rates at an all time low - 3.31% and less - how far will they go
- If you can save a point on your mortgage - REFI it
- Go to your bank first to get your refi done
- We have top Santa Clarita lenders we work with
- The Good Neighbor Next Door - buy a home at a 50% discount
- Go to HudAlerts dot com - not super desirable areas - for leo's and teachers
- emt, teachers, police, fire and deputies - you have to apply for a loan
- Register at HUD alerts dot com
- Foreclosures are Still around - but we have seen bank owned heading to auction
- Usually during the first sale date - the property did not sell at auction
- Properties are moving to auction to maybe heal the economy
- Debt forgiveness act - benefits with it or not when short selling
- 2014 or 2015, hopefully this will extend to that date
- Short Sales - Do you know anyone? Give them the education
- Short Sale Experts - are you really and why is it everyone is?
- 100% guarantee with Santa Clarita Short Sales - Dangerous
- I can get it done for sure - Bad
- Watch out for the game of "over confidence"
- Investors own short sale properties - The bank may have several investors on a single loan
- Multiple investors - no guarantee
- Real Estate Syndication websites -
- Local Real Estate agent - better ways to search for Santa Clarita homes
- IDX - use the internet data exchange
- That is the correct home search process
- Syndication websites don't have access to the feed
- Agent - through the Broker - Through the Board of Realtors - Through the IDX
- Great of monetizing your personal and private information
- They serve their purpose - selling your info to multiple hungry agents
- Interview multiple real estate agents - advice taken
- 4 or 5 agents total to speak with - even with buying - get multiple opinions
- Who's going to be the best fit for your real estate needs
- Who is going to keep you out of harms way
- Owe 500K on my home but it's only worth 300k - make your own decision
- Connor with HONOR - at Paris911's Team at REMAX of Santa Clarita
- See you again on the 15th - be safe and talk soon