This was not the rumored Intel I had been monitoring for the past few weeks, it was a surprise for a lot of the home buyers which are in the process of working with us to find that "right" home. Also, the uptick of listings on the market for sale also shows that sellers where also concerned and were in a hurry to have their Santa Clarita real estate listed for sale asap!
Currently, according to Mortgage News Daily, the current rates are as follows
- A 30 year fixed rate - 4.625 - 4.75%
- FHA/VA - 4.25 to 4.5 percent
- 15 Year Fixed Loan - 4.125 percent
- The 5 Year ARM - 3.57% to 4.25% - Lender dependent
Interest rates are holding here, but really close to moving up. The 30-year mortgage has had 104 months below 5% in the past 60+ years! I hope these help you if you are shopping around:
- 30-year fixed conventional 1st Mortgage with 20% down - 4.750% (4.813 APR). Loan amounts up to $453,100.00 = $2363.58
- 15-year fixed conventional 1st Mortgage with 20% - 4.250% (4.352 APR). Loan amounts up to $453,100.00 = $3408.57
- 5/1 ARM 1st Mortgage - 20% down - Fixed for 5 years and then becomes variable - 4.125% - (4.276 APR) Loan amounts up to $453,100.00 = $2195.95
- 7/1 ARM 1st Mortgage - 20% Fixed for 7 years and then becomes variable - 4.375% - (4.528 APR) Loan amounts up to $453,100.00 = $2262.26
- 10/1 ARM 1st Mortgage - 20% Fixed for 10 years and then becomes variable - 4.375% - (4.528 APR) Loan amounts up to $453,100.00 = $2262.26
- 30-year fixed 1st Mortgage FHA loan 3.50% down - 4.375% (5.539 APR). Loan amounts up to $453,100.00 = $2301.85 + $326.56 PMI = $2628.41
- 30-year fixed 1st Mortgage VA loan 0% - 4.375% (4.318 APR). Loan amounts up to $453,100.00 = $2262.26
- 30-year fixed 1st Mortgage Jumbo loan 20% down - 4.625% (4.639 APR). Loan amounts up to $3,000,000.00 = $15,424.19
All of the above are based on a 740 credit score. Rates are subject to change without notice and your mileage may vary!
Call Mike Meena and tell him Paris and Connor sent you. Or, call me and I'll make the proper intros
Mike has been taking care of our clients for the past several years - well - 11 to be exact as of 8/2/2018.
We love to make the introduction so he knows where the source of the home buyer/ home seller or home investor is coming from. I know there is a huge difference in our business when we have a referred by "person" for a housing client. We now have to perform doubly as well if that is even possible. There is only 100% performance, and that is how we treat all clients, no matter the source. You get it.
Dependent on what your real estate needs are we have a particular set of skills to deal with that need. If you are looking to sell a home, then you are going to need a real estate agent that understands the Santa Clarita home buying process down to the nub.
The same applies if you are one that is needing to get advice on selling a home, you need a Santa Clarita realtor who knows their way around marketing and advertising. Choose wisely and we will be on your invite list to be interviewed, I'm confident.