How do you search for Santa Clarita Foreclosures?
- Search our Main Santa Clarita real estate website for Foreclosures
- Interesting concept that want to search for foreclosures
- Distressed listings that are actually priced under the market - within any local community
- Recommend getting a local agent in your local community - or the one you are interested in
- What are foreclosures - they speak of homes, condo's or town-homes that have been foreclosed on
- They can be owned by Hedge Funds - Investment Companies, etc.
- They can also be privately owned as well - you could own a home you were providing financing on - and had your tenants stop paying on it and you would have to foreclose on them
- Enabled the MaCBOx at our Main website - type in the word Foreclosures.
- You can find NOD - Notice of Defaults filed on real estate listings - punch that term into the MacBoX.
- I'm Connor MacIVor and thanks for watching, reading and sharing.
- Please comment below and thanks
BE Safe - Talk soon...