We have placed some of the latest posts that we have found on-line on Google Plus from shares of +Bill Gassett, +Jeff Dowler and +Elias Nathaniel - If you don't know them, we consider them our friends :)
In fact, it was from one of the three where I learned about Chris Brogans new book. While I'm not a reviewer of books, I love to read and listen to as many as I an get my hands on. I remember "Trust Agents" - fitting title, not specifically about real estate agents, but it definitely applied. +Chris Brogan's New Book is "Google+ for Business..." I just finished the part where Chris says he likes the Cadillac CTS...
- Here are some great tips on what to do with a blog post after you get it written.
- With all the Buzz about Rel=Author - here is someone that does not think it's a good fit for everyone.
- Tips on how to write a GREAT blog post and how to interact with your "audience".
- If you are a real estate agent using Zillow and Trulia's products on your website and if you are attempting to get above them in the search engines, you are shooting yourself in the foot... (click here to read RealGeeks article)
- Why do real estate agent have such a hard time ranking on page 1? - The answer may surprise you.
Be Safe and enjoy the articles that my friend put together on Google+. If you are on Google plus and want to know how to connect with me - here is my G+ account: +Connor T. MacIvor