It is Tuesday at 0300hrs (3:00am for everyone else). Most are sleeping. I am up and working on my daily schedule and working on projects that have been sent to me by our clients. What you may ask? Here are a few of the things that I routinely to for those that inquire:
- Searching for the "Foreclosure Radar" portal inquires.
- Searching and finding current status on homes from street sign inquires.
- Looking for properties that have been inquired about from somewhere on the WWW. (realtor.com, zillow, trulia, oodle, goodle, homes.com, etc.)
- Checking the NOD list to see if the property is a short sale - Or approaching the owners for our clients.
- Running Searches for inquiry's from anyone of the Four Boards we are members of - www.HomeValue911.com
The list goes on and on - Very time consuming but very satisfying. The relaying of information makes me happy and I love to answer any and all questions about the state of this current market, where I think it is going and when. Be forewarned, I am not a "doom sayer". I am the eternal optimist. But I am also very realistic. I just don't spout off with what and I also include the why.
It is a big balloon - Somebody has got to fly it! - Call us Today!