We have streamlined the process of buying or selling a Santa Clarita Valley home to make it easier for you! We have built a team of industry experts to make sure you have access to local home inspectors, contractors, interior designers, service providers, property managers, lending professionals, title and escrow companies, painters, gardeners, plumbers, electricians home warranty companies and more to provide you with the best service possible! Our service providers that assist our buyers and sellers in the Santa Clarita Valley and other Los Angeles/Ventura County areas are all specific to the local where our buyers are buying and where our sellers are selling.
This is super important because the local service providers know the happenings in those local markets. They also know information that someone who is "just visiting" will not know and that could result in our clients unnecessarily being placed in harm's way.
I did not start representing home buyers and sellers in 1998 to have my clients put at risk. In fact, I started in real estate in 1998 because I wanted my clients well protected and their assets secured well. I did not want what happened to me the first time I bought a home to happen to anyone else.
We are dedicated to providing the most up-to-date Santa Clarita housing market data in the area. Our team is made up of caring, knowledgeable professionals that work tirelessly to help you with the home buying and selling process.
In Search of the Perfect Property? Try our easy to use FAST property search!
Curious about what’s happening in your neighborhood? You can create a custom market report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold in your neighborhood!
Considering selling or refinancing your home? Get an INSTANT property valuation now!
Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you!
When you do reach out to us, you are going to be speaking with Connor T. MacIvor, that is me. I will be your point of contact with regard to Santa Clarita Real Estate or any other city you desire.
If you happen to be interested in a city that is not my forte, where I am not familiar with it enough to protect and serve your real estate needs therein, I have a well proportioned list of industry experts that function and serve their clients like I do mine in the Santa Clarita Valley plus an approximate 35 mile radius.
I'm Connor MacIvor and I am glad to be at your service with all things real estate. I'm your best first stop when it comes to your first exposure to wanting to step forward with buying or selling homes, condos or town-homes. Just call me directly and I will explore with you the best ways in which to start the process in accordance with what your goals are!
This website, SantaClaritaHomeExperts.com, is a comprehensive tool for both home buyers and sellers who are interested in the Santa Clarita Valley Cities. Furthermore, if you are interested in other cities within Southern California, you will see those listings and real estate market data here. As far as a Realtor, I have connections in almost every single city in California. If you are looking for the best and a verified real estate agent, I will be happy to refer you.
The difference between me and the online referral systems is that those which state they will find you the best agent are charging those agents to be on their websites.
I know my business. I know a good agent from a bad agent. I give said agent a call and qualify them to work with you and for you.
The online "find you an agnet" websites hate me because I give this information freely and chose to refer on a case by case basis. I don't have any upfront charges for those agents who wish to be listed on those websites and I'm also one of the few that "opt-out" of having my information displayed on those real estate websites.
My wife and I were first time homebuyers so we really wanted to find an agent that would really be on our side. The only thing that Connor and Jason didn't know was we had worked with about 3 other realtors before coming to them. Those previous realtors didn't either have the experience or would not take into account what we wanted in a home.
We worked with Connor first so he could get a feel of what we wanted and he later introduced us to one of his agents Jason Ellis.
Jason took us out the first time and I swear he took mental notes on what we wanted without us telling him what we wanted because the second day he took us out every house we wanted to put an offer on. Everything was in our criteria, but it just didn't feel right. Jason was no pressure whatsoever. He said I'm here for you guys and I don't care if we have to look
at 5 or 100 homes I will be with you guys in each one of them. We really appreciated that.
We walked into one home we asked to see from Redfin that he did not pick for us. It was at the very top of our budget. He could tell we really liked the house, but he noticed that the neighborhood had 4 homes selling on the same block. He told us that we look like a very nice couple and that this area isn't the best place to be that's why so many homes are being sold here. Jason could have sold us the home and made his commission and left us, but he was so honest and we are glad for the latter of this story.
We finally go to the last house on his list and it was perfect. It had everything we wanted. Also at the top of our budget, but Jason worked with us and got the house for below asking price with some seller credit in a seller's market and in the summer. Don't know how he did it, but he did. Jason is amazing and he walked us through the entire process. The process was so easy and smooth that we felt like it couldn't be this easy. My wife and I could not thank Jason anymore. Jason did not feel like a realtor, but a friend who was there to help you. I would text or call him at all hours and I never once got sent to voicemail. Anything you need he will find out right away and get back to you. I HIGHLY recommend Jason Ellis and already have referred him to people. - Clement D. Santa Clarita California
- The best agent we have ever had the pleasure to work with. Knowledgeable and professional.
Thank you! Patricia Clymer. Santa Clarita California
- When it was time to make a move to Santa Clarita, Connor was the only person I thought of calling. It was a no brainer. I was already aware of his work ethic and competitiveness. With that combination in mind, I knew he would work tirelessly to find a home for me and my family.
I met his wife Paris, a sweetheart of a lady, who walked me through the whole process of buying a new home. She made sure I had my paperwork put together and ready to go in a timely manner. They made everything very simple and smooth.
Several years later, I needed help on an income property that was terribly upside. The previous renters did not leave the property in the best of conditions. It was not financially feasible to bring the property back to rentable condition. Paris and Connor once again helped us. They helped us get rid of that property with very little effort. Paris kept me informed of what she needed when she needed it, and I made sure to get it to her. Once again everything closed smoothly without heartache. - J.T. Santa Clarita California
- I've used Paris 911/Remax of Valencia for two real estate transactions. One to purchase a home and another as a seller. Connor & Paris combine their knowledge and experience of the real estate market to make any real estate transaction go smoothly.
For one of my transactions, I approached Paris with a sale price in mind. Paris showed me the comps in the area and convinced me that I could sell my house for a much higher price. I also wanted privacy so I didn't want a big FOR SALE sign on my yard. Paris ran an open house during one weekend and had the house sold within that weekend for a higher price that was originally asked for.
I also recommended Paris 911/Remax to a good friend selling his home in Whittier. The results were the same.
I would use Paris 911/Remax for any future real estate transaction and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy or sell a home in So Cal.
Never having been to the Santa Clarita Valley, I decided to reseach the area and real estate market. For this, I used the assistance of Connor McIvor and the Paris911 team. Connor used his knowledge of the area to show me around and also kept me abreast of the local real estate conditions. Him and I spent numerous days looking at properties. Connor really had my best interest in mind as I got used to him saying "You don't want this one" as we visited dozens of properties. Paris McIvor was able to find me a property that was exactly what I was looking for and fell within my price range. Both Paris and Connor knew what I was looking for and never tried to sell me any property simply for the sake of "selling it". I trust the Paris911 team and would highly recommend them for anyone looking to purchase a home in Santa Clarita Valley.- Michael F.
- I'll keep it short and sweet. Paris and Connor make it easy! Purchased my first home through their guidance and they were with me every step of the way. Constantly badgering them with questions which they had no problems answering day or night. Also note I didn't purchase anywhere near Santa Clarita. Don't let the location deter you from working with the best. Highly recommended! - Brandon R. Lake Elsinore California
- When I moved to t Santa Clarita for my job three years ago, I spent a lot of time investigating realtors and the market.
What became immediately apparent was that the best source of information on property and the market in the SCV was the Paris 911 team. I diligently watched all (okay most) of Connor's videos and learned all about the market and some of the unique quirks of California real estate (WTH is Mello Roos?).
Before setting foot in California, I reached out to Connor and told him what I was looking for. From day 1, I had personal and professional service and regular communication from Paris, Connor and their team. We found exactly the home we were looking for and they walked us through the whole process.
When, a year into living here, my wife thought it was a good idea to go solar, I again reached out to Connor to get his thoughts. He honestly laid out the pros and cons based on our situation.
Several months ago, when I learned I was being transferred, I reached out to the Paris 911 team again to be our selling agent. Connor met with us on very short notice and developed a plan to market and sell our house. Within two week of going on the market, we had a buyer at the listing price. Paris and Connor then walked us through the escrow process leading up to the closing on the house yesterday.
Paris and Connor are experts in the field and provide top notch service.
Go to their site and check out their videos and info and when you are ready to buy, give them a call. You will not be disappointed. - Doug M. Orofino, ID
- Nothing but outstanding experiences with Paris and Connor. They helped me from selling our home to buying, held my hand till the very end. They are always upfront with you and looks out for your interests. They were always there to answer any questions that we had. They stayed up waay past "business hours" just to answer a dying question that came up late. Talk about being dedicated to your job and devoted to your clients. They treat you more than a client, like family. Connor is great with kids if you need to bring them along! If you get a chance, definitely have them represent you. Take my advice! Chu T. Castaic California
- Paris sold my house up in Thousand Oaks and hooked us up with our house in SCV over 15 years ago. She has since become one of my dear friends--throughout the sale of our home as well as the purchase of our new one-Paris was knowledgeable, flexible, and above all else CALM. Purchasing or selling a house can be one of the most stressful, challenging and emotional times of your life, and as we traversed that mine field Paris was right beside us! She bullied through, giving sound measured advice and even went to bat for us in court when the sellers of our home tried to pull a fast one on us at the 2-yard line. Paris is fearless-love that about her! And she always made me feel as if I was her only client even though I knew she was busy beyond imagination-she never made me feel like I was bothersome or that she didn't have time for me. She will always hold a special place in my heart . Lois C. Canyon Country California
- We had a list of agents to interview as we prepared to sell our home. Conner & Paris happened to fit on our calendar first. We spent 30 minutes with Conner and cancelled the rest of our interviews and have never looked back!
The reasons to do business with the Paris911 team:
1) High integrity, straight-forward business style.....they treat you as if you were family and look out for your best interest constantly. Communication and followup were never an issue, and I actually had to hustle to keep up with them!
2) Their experience allows them to provide solid advice and guidance.....Conner is so good that he gives market reports on the internet at a level that adds value for everyone in the buying/selling process, including other agents!!!!
3) They have a high-quality team of employees and related business partners that are top notch.....all of them are "best-in-class" and actually exceeded our expectations throughout our transaction.
4) Conner & Paris play at a level that allows them to have direct, personal relationships with the large banks, escrow companies, and all of the related service providers that they need to leverage.
What sold me initially was the way they sell their own company...take a look at their web site; their marketing program is all "home-grown" and like nothing I have ever seen in the real estate industry....I wanted that level of salesmanship used to sell my house....and it worked flawlessly!
Lastly, Conner and Paris are real people....they have kids, they are a family and their core-values matched ours, which made doing business with them an awesome experience.
If this review sounds to good to be true, I had not met Conner until I walked into his office a few months ago....I am writing this review as a "thank you" to their whole team....I sincerely wish I could give he and his team 10-stars!!! - Steve M. Palm Springs California
- Great Team! Always helpful and insightful!
They really take the time, and help you every step of the way.
Most agents I have worked with are impossible to get in contact with. When I have a need, a question - they are always there. It matters, because I have no idea what I'm doing. I need to be able to TRUST the situation. This team makes everything stress free and easy :) Dillyn M. Castaic California
- This is an absolutely AMAZING real estate team!!!! Paris and Connor are easy to work with, honest, fierce with negotiations buy/sell side, and just all in all a professional team! They sold our T-home in Aliso Viejo about 6 months ago and assisted us in buying our new AMAZING home for less than list! We ended up with several thousands in equity upon move-in! THEY ARE JUST THAT GOOD! I highly recommend them for all ur RE needs! - Christina M. Huntington Beach California
- I don't even know where to start since our home hunting began 9 year back in 2003. I am on housing blogs, finance boards every single day looking for RE news and economic trend in general. And we did not buy into the mass home buying , kood-aid drinking hysteria during the mid 2000s. And after 9 years of searching (sometimes sporadic and sometimes fast paced), we still cannot believe we closed escrow last week and we own a home in Stevenson Ranch CA.
Call it serendipity. It all started one lazy August Sunday afternoon. I was browsing for foreclosures and short sales data on Google in 91381 zip code as I couldn't find them on redfin.com or ziprealty.com. Guess what popped up in the Top 3 search results? Yes, it was paris911.com. SEO is at its best on paris911.com. I can tell you that as I am myself a software engineer and I know how SEO worths in depth and what it means to business. If you want visitor conversion rates high for your site you need to be on the top 3 organic search results.
What caught my attention was the pre-foreclosure search form on Connor's website. I entered my criteria and hit search and it gave me a few results. I then emailed Connor about details of these properties and he immediately replied back. I also ended up on his Linkedin connections by the end of the day :-)
Me and my wife met Connor at his office as is the custom and immediately liked him on Day 1. He is not your typical high pressure, pretentious realtor. He is patient, a good listener, no pressure and easy to get along with person. He is extremely polite, humble and gets back to your questions ASAP. Ditto goes with his wife Paris who is as gentle as Connor.
The team's strength lies in their experience with the local market and expertise in all kinds of sales including standard, short sales, foreclosures etc. Our purchase was a short sale with 2 lien holders. Getting it done was not an easy task. Connor and Paris were on our case like white on rice and we closed escrow in about 4 weeks of approvals from the 2 lien holders.
They were also very helpful in recommending handyman, painters etc for our projects after close.
I would highly recommend the Paris911.com team for all your RE needs. Kudos and 5 star ratings to the team !! We are moving in on dec 5 to our new home. - Manoj M. Stevenson Ranch California
- I called Paris and Connor on December 29th, 2010. It was a really dark time for me; my husband and I had decided to get a divorce and we didn't know what to do about the house - neither one of us could afford it on our own. Paris and Connor met with us on New Year's Eve (a holiday and a Friday - their office was otherwise empty) and spent several hours explaining that we were underwater on the house and what our options were. In the end, we decided to go with a short sale, but Paris explained everything that would happen and how Paris 911 would be there for us. And they were. The short sale took 13 months; there were two buyers that fell through because the bank took so long. In the end, the house sold and everything worked out. All through the process, Paris kept in touch with us and kept us informed of everything that was going on.
I would not wish a short sale on anyone, because you never buy a house thinking that some day you will lose it, but if you do, I would without hesitation recommend Paris 911... honest, reliable, and trustworthy. - Cathy R. Newbury Park California
- My wife & I owe the Paris 911 Team everything. Almost 2 years later not a day goes by that I don't feel grateful to be a homeowner. With a baby on the way there is no greater feeling than being able to do home improvement projects and know that you own a property that is all yours. The Paris 911 team truly went above & beyond to get my wife & I in a house that we loved even under some tight circumstances & deadlines with FHA. I know that we wouldn't be where we are today if it weren't for them. Even though we are very young we were treated extremely fairly and they didn't write us off or ignore us like some other places did. Everyone should have a chance to own a home and if you are like we were and dreaming of owning a home but wondering where to start they will make the process so easy, I promise you.
Thanks Paris & Connor & Jamie !!! =) - Luis S. North Hills California
- I have nothing but high praise for Paris & Connor. The only realtors you'll need for any real estate transactions. As a first-time home buyer, my wife & I didn't know what to expect, but they sure made it easy. We called several realtors on a Saturday afternoon but they were the only ones that took our call & met up with us on the same day. Who wants to hire a realtor that won't even take your call on a weekend?
Paris & Connor will answer all your calls & emails at any time of the day. I actually prefer insomniac realtors than lazy ones. You tell them "jump", they will say "how high?!" That is how devoted & hard working they are & always do their best to get what you want. They are very professional but at the same time very funny & easy to talk to as if you had known them for years.
I highly recommend them to all my relatives, friends & yelpers. We sit here now in our new home after closing escrow a few days ago, very very very thankful to Paris & Connor for jumping every hurdle & being on our side. They are an awesome team! Trust us, you will not regret! - O. D. D. Newhall Califiornia
- Paris and Connor are an amazing team of real estate experts! They were quick and efficient with the short sale of my home and did an outstanding job with keeping me in the loop every step of the way. I would recommend them to anyone seeking honesty and professionalism from a top notch real estate agent! - R. S. Westlake Village California
- There are those who excel and demonstrate an excellence that cannot be matched! Paris and Connor MacIvor of Paris911 Remax of Santa Clarita absolutely fit into that category of high-calibre client care! In helping us to sell our starter home and find our dream home, we felt that we were their highest priority. Every call, email and text we sent to them was responded to immediately and all of our questions were answered; in fact, they often knew our questions before we asked. Their trusted and stellar reputation helped to pave the way for the lenders to work with us, making the whole loan process smooth and effortless. We are, unquestionably, two of their biggest fans! - Jerald & Shannan Case - Shannon C. Palmdale California
- It is almost a year since we purchased our first home with the help of Connor and Paris. We love our house and neighborhood. As I reflect back upon the stress of buying our house I appreciate how vital Connor was in educating us on the market and the risks and the loan process. He held our hand through the mine field of home purchasing and helped make our dream house a reality. Thank you again Connor for looking out for our best interests and for your guidance.
In the end we got our dream home, we got a great deal, the Paris911 team protected us from things we were ignorant of and thanks to their experience, speed, and hardworking attitude we came out unscathed and are now happy homeowners. Our choice of working with Connor and Paris turned out to be in retrospect the single most important decision we made during our dream home search.
In the end we got our dream home, we got a great deal, the Paris911 team protected us from things we were ignorant of and thanks to their experience, speed, and hardworking attitude we came out unscathed and are now happy homeowners. Our choice of working with Connor and Paris turned out to be in retrospect the single most important decision we made during our dream home search.- Martin G. Santa Clarita California
- Connor and Paris were fantastic. I thought it was going to be easy. We looked at 2 houses and bought. I didn't count on all the roadblocks. Connor and Paris were there every step of the way, smoothing the way for us. Thanks! - Lisa F. Palmdale California
- Connor and Paris helped us find a house that was perfect for us. Not only that, they were able to close a short sale for us in less that sixty days! It was a great experience working with them and I would recommended them to anyone in the Santa Clarita area that is looking to purchase a home. We were first time buyers and they made us feel comfortable and informed every step of the way! I am very grateful to them for all the time that they spent with us helping us find a home that would not only be within our budget but is in a great neighborhood. I am very grateful to them for all they did for us and couldn't be happier! - Joshua Y. Santa Clarita California